With version 1.3 many features were added to improve the workflow and significantly improve page performance. An overview of all the special features of Xtreme Theme can be seen here:
Besides many small changes under the hood, the new Widget System Extensions is one of the biggest innovation in Xtreme One.
- For multisite installations widgets can be declared as a side wide widgets, which means they appear on all existing and future blogs.
- Widget Manager to manage various features as well as turning on or off the widgets.
- Extremely comfortable widget filtering logic, see video: Different sliders for different categories including conditional editor with drag and drop and syntax check.
- Quick duplication of widgets for multiple use.
- Simple combining multiple widgets to a tabber, see video: Create a tabber from widgets.
- Scripts will only load when they are needed.
Also new are the jFancy Mediaslider and a Carousel Slider, which are available for posts and as a media slider. With the media slider you can just insert images from your media library instead of choosing an image of a post. You can link these images either to the attachment page, the corresponding article or a user defined link.
The Xtreme Social Widget added the new Google+.
Another feature are the subtitles for posts, pages and custom post format.
Xtreme One Framework supports post formats. Thus it is possible with any Childtheme, to operate a Tumblr-like blog.
The selectable positions of the navigation has been increased to 12.
Xtreme One costs only $79,95 and is available here.
How can you win a license?
We are giving away 5 licenses for the Xtreme One Framework with a Childtheme of your choice. One license will be given away among the commentators in our comment area. 2 more will be raffled among those who tweet with the Hashtag #xtremeonewpe about Xtreme One and two licenses will be raffled among all the bloggers who write about Xtreme One in their blog and leave a trackback here. The raffle will run until September 23rd 2011, 23:59:59 PST Time.
The winner will be announced on September 24th at the end of our Xtreme One session at the WordCamp Germany in Cologne.
Good Luck to everyone!
We just announced the winner of the licenses here:
Congrats to the winner!
Everybody else can grab a 20% discount for Xtreme One until October 3rd 2011 with the coupon code: WCK11